Would you join Bintulu Forum?

Inspire

Friday, March 20, 2009

A challenge that I give myself(200309 Friday)


Today,as usual,i stay at home and nothing to do,log in msn and chat with friend,feel really boring and feel like want to do something...And suddenly a thinking pops out in my head,i decided to make a challenge which walk from my house (Pujut 7) to my mum shop(Bintang plaza commercial centre),it seems like nothing but it is quite interesting for me...I quit the msn messenger and go prepare things...I grab my bag that i bring to plkn(which havent tidy after i back from PlKN till now),make some glucose water and pour into half of a 1500ml bottle,a nike cap,my handphone,G-shock watch,a 'Pi xiu' necklace,ic and rm4.xx,and of coz,with my strong heart and will power(Hmm hmm keke)...When i reach the main gate,I start the stopwatch and keep walking...That is 095x hrs.
It seems like a long journey when i reach pujut 3,i choose the inner road(which less car) to walk...at every junction i see where i am now,at first i saw sjk chung hua pujut,then the junction go to G.K supermarket then the vet shop...i keep walking and walking till pujut 2 kopitiam(in front of a tuition centre),i got some feel to pee and geh geh go inside to buy a 'poppiah'(rm1.20) and borrow the toilet,without rest i continue my journey...
Next,i choose the seberkas commercial cantre to walk because less car and can find some food there,if good luck i can go there to buy some food from the pasar malam stall there...but my luck not so good only some guys sell banana..however i still manage to buy an apple(rm0.90) at the fruit shop there(apple king if not mistaken).
Then i took the road to bulatan park(colder and safer),then i use the road which is living area and go through the road to bouleavard area(The stopwatch display 1hours04 minutes),seems like i dont have much time,i keep walking and choose the road which lembaga hasil located...Walk and walk,keep barked by countless dog,i stop for a while and drink the clusolin and keep walking without any rest,it was shocked when i realised i have reach fedarale living area then pelita commercial centre...Wah..it is really fast and i feel touched and glad cause i know that is not far for me to the point..I use the road 'Xuan shou cun',then stadium,I set myself to reach my mum shop before 1145,and i manage to get there on 1144...feel glad...I have make it..
I used time 1 hour 51 minute and 55 second...Congratulation for me,indeed a good try.
After i reach and follow my mum home,i realise i get sunburn around my neck,but it is worth it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment