Would you join Bintulu Forum?

Inspire

Friday, March 20, 2009

My Audio System

I don't know since when i am a SQ holic and get my love deeper and deeper to audio system...I manage to get myself a cheap audio system last year with my hard earned money(as a part time),

My audio setup:
Amplifier : Sherwood old school integrated AMP
CD Player: Sony CDX-cp450
Speaker:Bose 205
Tuner :Denon Digital tuner
Speaker wire: QED Silver anniversary / QED classic
RCA : Audison RCA for CD player,monster RCA for tuner
Headphone : Sony XD100 and XD200 with silver and gold-plated connector 3.5mm--->6.25mm

My setup


From up to down is sherwood amplifier,denon tuner and sony player


It is playing my baroque collection disc 2



The bose 205 speaker



The cable behind the work





The headphone brother



my brother and my cd collection..


My brother is a SQ holic too,but he is nice in ICE(In car Entertaiment),while i prefer listen and feel the song in house(eventhough my house condition not really a nice environment to audiophile)
Anyway,the sound produce really disappointed me because of the sherwood amplifier..it got a 'broken sound to the right channel),it cant blame off cause it is a old gift(maybe 7 years)from my cousin,and i repaired it at chieng brother audio shop..Really sucks and spoilt my mood sometime when i listen to it..But it is a promise i will change the amp someday and mhe whole setup..

No comments:

Post a Comment